• Pre-Arrangements:You have several options when considering pre-arranging.
You may choose:
1. Complete an information form
2. Choose your services and merchandise
3. Pay for your services
• Traditional Services: Visitation and funeral held at funeral home, church or other special location with clergy present to officiate
• Cremation Services: Direct cremation; Cremation followed by a memorial service; Visitation/funeral followed by cremation
• Memorial Services/Celebrations: A memorial service for someone who has been cremated or has already been buried at an out of town location
• Veteran/Law Enforcement/Emergency Medical Responder Services: Incorporating tributes and special ceremonies is one way to honor those who have served our country and our first responders
• Aftercare: We take pride in continuing to provide for our families after services have been completed. We offer a variety of grief resources, as well as continuing to assist families with questions and/or concerns they face after the death of a loved one.
• Monuments: Moore and Parker Monument offers a variety of quality monuments that can be personalized and custom made to memorialize you or your loved ones.
• Personalized Merchandise: Along with personalized caskets, vaults, and urns, we offer a diverse selection of personalization items and services such as panels, DVD Tributes, Thumbies, Memorial Candles, Balloon Release and more.